Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Greets from Sydney - the city where I spent my formative 20s


Can a person live in two cities? Can a lover have enough for two? Are there two soul mates for every person? Or does it exist our Doppelgangers? Life in duality exist in mirrors. Reflections of us as individuals and us as a part of a couple can sometimes show stark differences. Some live it well. Some hide it well.

I? I just want it all. Maintaining my individuality. And I usually do this. 1 part Jaz + 3 parts Jasmine Low = A Balanced Girl.

But I'm re-adjusting my recipe for life this year. It'll have to be 2 parts of Jaz + 2 parts of JLow.



Add Image

1 comment:

WNRD said...

write more! :p

Don't wait for me

I return to that land we once played as twenty-somethings, I call you and we catch up like we were riding on a Tangara from Redfern to the c...

Popular