Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Never too late

2 4 6 8
Who do you appreciate?

When you had the chance to love me
You took the chance to change me
Now you ask if it's too late
To try to love you and not hate

Hate is a four-letter I don't do
But how can I convince you
When all you care for is your pride
I have nothing now nowhere to hide

2 4 6 8
Who do you appreciate?

Running away this bride from forever
Can you blame her for ditching her lover
When even in bed cannot satisfy her
Coax her, friends, she deserves another

But before you spread the word
And tell your friends what you've just heard
Remember your lover and how you treat her
And remember, great moments can last forever

2 4 6 8
Who do you appreciate?

Start with yourself, your mother and your lover
Take all 3 on a dinner date
And don't you dare ever be late!

Copyright (C) Jasmine Low 2007
Originally performed at Doppelganger Open Mic
@ La Bodega Tengkat Tong Shin
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

No comments:

Don't wait for me

I return to that land we once played as twenty-somethings, I call you and we catch up like we were riding on a Tangara from Redfern to the c...

Popular