Saturday, September 05, 2009

hini pini mini mino mo


Do i look sick? Do i look sick? After receiving a call from a business counterpart informing me that he had got it, i quickly dashed to the nearest hospital. private. And got turned away. I walked in and before I could get no further than the car porch, they screened me. I owned up. Yes, I'm a suspected case of hini. Yes, H1N1. Leetspeak is in. Immediately I was whisked away to the back end of the hospital. A nurse and a tourist cooped inside a 20' x 20' aircon tent looked up and out towards me and both shook their heads. "No, we can't treat you here. Go to HKL. Go to HKL". And I did.

I arrived at HKL queued up and man.... was I nervous. Everyone was coughing. It felt quite unnerving actually. But the efficiency of our Malaysian public hospital still leaves a positive impression in my mind. Within 2 hours, I had already seen the doctor, gotten a blood test and had the results! I was cleared. Back to work :)

No comments:

Don't wait for me

I return to that land we once played as twenty-somethings, I call you and we catch up like we were riding on a Tangara from Redfern to the c...

Popular