Tuesday, September 15, 2020

"Tiada Lagi" by Amy Search



Enjoy, this beautiful rock ballad rendition by Amy from the band Search. In Malaysia, Amy is a household name. In Indonesia, Amy is also a big rock star. But go anywhere else outside of the Malay archipelago and his name may be unknown. He's six degrees from me I know, and I really hope I'll get to meet this talented man one day. Meanwhile, to whomever who stumbles upon this post and you're not in Asia, enjoy this ballad. I've also translated it for your listening pleasure.

Tiada Lagi

Sia Sia Sudah
Kita Jalin Cinta
Bila Hati
Selalu Berbeda

Sampai Kapan Lagi
Ku Harus Menahan
Rasa Kecewa
Didalam Dada

Seandainya Kita
Masih Bersatu
Tak Mungkinkan
Menyatu

Walau Masi Ada
Sisah Cinta
Biarkan Saja
Berakhir Sampai Disini

Tiada Lagi Yang Ku Harapkan
Tiada Lagi Yang Ku Impikan

Biarkan Aku Sendiri
Tanpa Dirimu

Tiada Lagi Kata Cintaku
Takkan Lagi Ku Bersama Mu
Biarkan Ku Simpan Semua
Kenanganku Bersama Mu

No More 

Isn't it a waste
If we begin loving
Yet our hearts
beat differently

For how long
Do I have to hold back
Disappointment
Inside of my chest

If we were
Still together
Yet not
As one

Even still
What's left of our love
Leave it alone
End it here

There's no more
I expect
Nothing else
I dream of

Leave me alone
Without you

No more, my love
I no longer have you
Just let me save all

My memories with you

No comments:

Don't wait for me

I return to that land we once played as twenty-somethings, I call you and we catch up like we were riding on a Tangara from Redfern to the c...

Popular